February 15, 2011

Exciting Summer

Wait...but its winter, yes yes I know I am not going insane ^.^ but if all goes right I am going to have one of the best summers of my life, and thats a lot to mount up to.

So what is going to make it so exciting you ask?

Well this Saturday I have an interview with Ever After Mustang Rescue, a rescue that is in southern Maine. I came across this rescue when I was looking for a rescue to volunteer at this summer since I was having no luck finding a student worker position, and guess what? That is what the interview is for! I have been e mailing back and forth with a very kind lady that informed me of their student worker program, I won't get paid but the service is eight weeks long and I will be working 6-8 hour days, five days a week.

I won't be able to do much if any riding at all, but I will be able to assist trainers and do the basic farm chores that I am insane for loving to do so much :)

Ever After Mustang Rescue

That is the link for the rescue. Super excited shall keep everyone posted =D

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! Can't wait to see pics. The volunteer experience will help make finding a working student position easier in the future.

    ReplyDelete