November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks

Since I won't be around for Thanksgiving I decided I want to list 10 things I am most thankful for.
1) For my amazing room mate! I couldn't have gotten a better room mate for my first year away from home. She has also invited me to go to WI with her to have Thanksgiving with her family, since I cannot fly home. Miranda you are the best!
2) My Family! Just this category could actually equal 100 thanks. My family is my pride and joy. I couldn't be here doing what I am doing without them. My Mom is the strongest woman I know! She was able to raise three GIRLS on her own, but my Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle helped my Mom so much so i cannot thank them enough either!
3) My pets. I love animals and because of them I was able to grow my love for animals. They are also there when I need an ear, which is often haha.
4) My health. Besides my many surgeries I have been in amazing health.
5) Education. I am in the best place possible for school. I love it here.
6) My job. I have a nice job that gives me enough support for me to buy my own groceries, and I have been able to pay for my own rent up to this point.
7) My twin is my best friend and my older sister is amazing even though we have not always been best buds.
8) My friends. I don't have many but the few close friends I have I love them so much and would do anything for them!
9) All my heartbreaks, this is surprising to be thankful for, but it has made me a stronger person.
10) Easy enough, I am just thankful enough for being alive! Life is so amazing and I am glad that I am able to see something good in almost every situation

1 comment:

  1. I like this :D from ur mainer new friend :D

    ReplyDelete