January 4, 2011

Could have been a great day.

Today was going to be an epic day. I got the idea from my friend Erin's blog Skijoring but since I don't have a horse...and I'm nonweight bearing on one of my feet...I had to be creative! So replace a horse with a four wheeler and the skis with a snowboard and *poof* you have got yourself a fun filled day! The only problem was that my sister, Tia, and I had to wait for my Grandmother to wake up from her nap, she works nights. So I figured around 2 she would be up. Well around that time the phone rang, Tia answered then hung up, then called my mom to ask if she could go hang out with a friend <.< So much for a fun filled day!!!!!

Workout:
Last night I was only able to do 100 sit-ups and this morning my stomach was burning, WOO!
Did 5 reps of my leg exercise

Also I have been trying to stick to just a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast instead of my 2 eggs over easy, home fries, oat toast on the grill, and sometimes sausage patties, and a donut sometimes also. Hoping this might help lower that itty bit of fat I'd like to loose. It's nothing HUGE just a little bit :)

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Sad you didn't get to go. Sounds like it would have been a blast. You're more dedicated in your working out than I am.

    ReplyDelete