January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions?

Well congratulations everyone! You have made it to 2012, give yourself a pat on the back!

With the coming of the new year, also comes many "new years resolutions". I am not one for resolutions, just because I know how they work. You start off well for a few weeks, maybe a few months if you are lucky, and then you just stop working on them.

I have decided to do a few resolutions, and hopefully I can work on them for the whole year.

First one is one I have always had (and I'm sure everyone else has had), get into better shape. At school I walk at least 2 miles a day just for commuting and walking to classes. Now that my legs seem to be in better shape I want to work on my upper body.

Second is to forgive people, and also let go. There is a small list of people that I had really wanted to start talking to me again. I'm sure the people familiar with my blog can come up with that list. Well with the coming of a new year comes a new attitude. If they haven't contacted me by now, I'm moving on and no holding back because of them.

Third is to become a more out going person. I'm not shy by any means but I'm also not one to do many spontaneous things, I like my routines, but I also like the little changes to routines.

Fourth is to forgive the people I may have bad feelings towards. Holding grudges doesn't help anyone and once I can allow myself to forgive those people the better off I will be.

Fifth and lastly is to become more happy with the life I have. Please don't get me wrong, I love my life and what I am doing, but I sometimes read other people's blogs and I become jealous. I am so happy that these people's lives are going as good as they are going and I wouldn't want to trade places, but I need to become more content with my life. One day I will have all I wanted to have in my life.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment