November 16, 2010

Day 14-A picture you love

I really have to find pictures I love that are non-horse related, HA as if that is going to happen. But big surprise the picture is of Ranger. I was actually super impressed with this photo because of the lighting behind him, it just makes him GLOW! I think if the cross ties were not there it would have been perfect. It took me numerous times to get this picture and I actually needed someone to walk by and just flail up her arms and go "HEY RANGER!" because he just wasn't going to put his ears up for me.
This is another picture that I love so much, not only because it looks pretty cool in my eyes, but it summarizes the last nine years of my life. Yes, I have only been riding horses for just over a year, but I was apart of the Young Marines for nine amazing years. The boots on the left are my old young marine boots, that my Commander also let me keep!  I think one day I am really going to get those boots shining and take another picture. Those past nine years were some of the best years of my life and I am so glad I was able to be apart of that program, and hopefully touch the lives of some kids.
This isn't a very cool picture but I love it anyways! This is my room! Believe it or not it is not always messy like this and I try to keep it clean, but hey I'm a teenager what do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment