November 4, 2010

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

This is surprisingly is going to be a simple and easy post :)


I had wanted something a blog name that was pretty original and yet was welcoming to other people. I began by thinking of things I really enjoyed as a kid and maybe something most kids enjoyed growing up, and then I thought of Toys R Us! I'm not sure if this is just a Maine store or not but I remember as a child LOVING to be able to go to Toys R Us, usually because we only went once a year. So then I got to thinking, again, how to make it original and catchy. Like the "R" in Toys R Us is backwards. So since I couldn't make my "r" backwards I decided to change the "s" in horses to a "z". See EASY! Now people don't visit my blog because they forget it is a "z" not an "s" xD


Really hope I have some more interesting posts for my few readers!


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment